EU PPF beneficiaries are also numerous line ministries directly involved in the EU PPF implementation, cities and municipalities covered by EU PPF infrastructure projects, public utility companies, institutions, employees in the administration, working groups for infrastructure projects, institutions and organizations (national and international), international financial institutions and donors, as well as related projects.
Non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders will also be involved in formal consultations, when needed.
EU PPF infrastructure project location are: Loznica, Pančevo, Brus, Blace, Vrbas, Kraljevo, Sokobanja, Užice, Arilje, Požega, Kosjerić, Ivanjica, Kladovo, Velika Plana, Gilje, Paraćin, Stalać, Đunis, Niš, Trupale, Brestovac, Borski okrug (Opština Negotin), Babušnica, Bela Palanka, Prokuplje, Aleksinac, Ražanj, Kovačica, Trstenik, Knić, Mali Zvornik, Kučevo, Rača, Svilajnac, Srbobran, Smederevska Palanka, Novi Pazar, Žabalj, Mali Iđoš, Knjaževac, Svilajnac, Opovo, Bela Crkva, Beograd, Bačka Palanka, Bački Petrovac, Beočin, Temerin, Novi Sad.
Web presentations of all listed cities and municipalities can be found at SCTM website.
- Železnice Srbije;
- Infrastruktura železnice Srbije;
- Serbian Railway Infrastructure;
- Electro-power Industry of Serbia
- PUC Vode Vojvodine
- PWC ”Srbijavode”
- Regional development agency for development and European integration Beograd (RAREI);
- PUC “Vodovod” Kraljevo;
- Vodovod i kanalizacija” PUC Loznica;
- PUC “Vodovod i kanalizacija” Pančevo;
- NIC (National Investment Committee);
- DG NEAR (Directorate General for Neighborhood Policy and Accession Negotiation);
- SCTM (Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities);
- JASPERS (Joint Assistance to Support Projects in European Region);
- Ministry of Finance, Budget Department and Public Depth Department.
- Vojvodina Secretariat for Agriculture, Water Management and Forestry
- Vojvodina Secretariat for Energy, Construction and Transport
- Vojvodina Secretariat for Urban Planning and Environmental Protection
- EIB (European Investment Bank);
- EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development);
- The World Bank;
- KfW Development Bank;
- SIDA – Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency;
- EU-funded IPF project supported through multi-beneficiary IPA within WBIF;
- EU-funded EAS2 project (Further Implementation of Environmental Approximation Strategy);
- SIDA-funded PEID project (Priority Environmental Infrastructure for Development);
- SIDA-funded EISP 2 project (Environmental Infrastructure Support Programme 2);
- SIDA-funded ENVAP 3 project (Environment Accession Project 3).
Eco tips and tricks
Read eco tips and tricks from our experts.
Check out our calendar of important environmental dates.
Did You know?
Find the answers to frequently asked questions.
Visit the interactive map
of PPF projects
Promoting the results of EU’s development assistance to Serbia
Social Media links